The 72-hour city for gourmets
Who is visiting?
BeerFoodLika a LocalWine
Slovak National Collection of Wine
A treasure hidden in historical centre of Bratislava...
Slovak National Collection of Wine represents 100 top Slovak wines. It is the highest wine competition from the wines made in Slovakia from the grapes coming from only from Slovakia.
5 reason why to visit Slovak National Collection of Wine:
- 100 top Slovak wine in one place
- Wine tasting programmes (72 wines in 100 minutes)
- Wines hop
- Based in Museum of Viticultre (history)
- The most complete Collection of Slovak wines
Where to find us?
- Národný salón vín Slovenskej republiky
- Apponyiho palác
- Múzeum vinohradníctva a vinárstva
- Radničná 1
- 815 18 Bratislava
- 02/4552 99 67, 00421 918 664 992
- Tuesday – Friday: 10.00 – 18.00
- Saturday: 11.00 – 18.00
- Sunday-Monday – closed
- *after 6pm – a closed private group possible for a fee
Radničná 577, 811 01
Tuesday - Saturday11:00-19:00
Sunday and MondayClosed